Logitech MX Master 3 Drivers & Software, Setup, Manual Support. Logitech MX Master 3 works properly, you have to install the free Logitech Options software. You can adjust mouse buttons, lighting, macro buttons and DPI settings. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram all mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and down functions on the wheel, which normally cannot be adjusted for any mouse.
The Logitech Options software allows you to adjust your device settings as follows:
- Change the function key shortcut.
- Mouse button customization.
- Adjust point and scroll behavior.
- Enable and disable touchpad gestures.
- Get on-screen notifications when your device’s battery is low or when you press the lock button.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS 10.14
- Mac OS 10.15
Logitech MX Master 3 Drivers Setup And Installations
- Make sure the mouse is turned on – LED number 1 on the bottom of the mouse must blink fast.
NOTE: If the LED does not blink quickly, long press (three seconds).
- Choose the way you want to connect:
- Use the included wireless USB receiver.
- Plug the receiver into the USB port on your computer.
- Connect directly using Bluetooth.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer to complete the installation (if your mouse uses wireless).
- Install Logitech Options Software.
- Download Logitech Options to use all the possibilities offered by this mouse. To download and learn more about Logitech Options.