Razer Barracuda X Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Barracuda X is powered by the Razer 7.1 Surround Sound, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
The Razer Barracuda X gaming headset is very easy to use. Plug the dongle into a free USB-C port, use the included USB-A to USB-C extension cable, or the included 3.5mm cable. Next, press and hold the power button to turn on the headset, and you’re good to go. I tested it on various smartphones, several Windows 10, Windows 11, and Nintendo Switch laptops with a dongle, and it worked as expected every time.
The Barracuda X is designed primarily for mobile gamers who want a great headset that they can use on the go without looking like an idiot. The Barracuda X features a clean, stealthy black look with the eponymous snakehead logo engraved in black instead of the traditional tough Razer green.
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer 7.1 Surround Sound
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer 7.1 Surround Sound Download Windows & Mac