Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma User Manual Master Guide Support. The Razer Blackwidow Elite keyboard has a default language set in their firmware. After Razer Synapse is loaded, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to that layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
The BlackWidow Elite corrects a whole lot of little annoyances from additional Razer keyboards. You’ll locate different media controllers, a no-frills wrist break and pass-throughs for both USB and 3.5-millimeter audio. You won’t find additional (and generally underused) macro keys which make the computer keyboard large and unwieldy, or deeply recessed keycaps which hide the stunning backlighting.
How to update Razer PBT Keycaps keys
The Razer PBT key card is made of Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), the most difficult material used in keyboards. PBT key cards will not wear out and develop a shiny surface over time, even after years of use. To achieve this endurance, we developed our own precision double-shot printing method, which also allows us to produce our typical Razer fonts, the thinnest fonts seen on PBT keycaps.
Keycaps are suitable on the keyboard where Razer PBT
While designed primarily for the Razer keyboard, the Razer PBT Keycaps will fit most mechanical keyboards that use a cross-axis switch. The Razer PBT key card also includes a comprehensive set of keys covering the US and UK layout.
How to change the Razer keyboard keycaps
- Using the included keycap puller, gently release the keycap from your keyboard.
- For a more stable typing experience, enter the necessary stabilizers on larger key cards such as the shift key and enter from your PBT keycap upgrade set.
- Push the Razer PBT keycap firmly on your keyboard.
How to clean Razer keyboard
Before cleaning, we discuss removing the device from your computer. If you want to keep it under the lock button, Razer asks to hold the unit upside down and/or use compressed air from the can. The overall finish can be completed with a tissue that is commonly used to monitor your computer or sunglasses. Please make the surface free of large dust particles or dirt before wiping the surface with any product. Wiping debris off the surface can cause small scratches on the surface of the unit.
- Note: Under no circumstances do you need to immerse the keyboard in any type of liquid. Soaking the keyboard in any liquid will void the warranty on your keyboard.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse 3.
- Select your connected Razer computer keyboard.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|
Razer Blackwidow Elite runs on the Razer Synapse 2.0 software, which can be easily among the more comprehensive applications available on the market. With Synapse, you also can command the keyboard’s light, document and application macros, and customize the keyboard’s gambling style (which could disable functions such as the Windows key and Alt-Tab during gameplay).