Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. The BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed keyboard has a default language set in its firmware. After installing the Razer Synapse software, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to that layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
There’s one very simple reason why the Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed is successful where a model like the Huntsman Mini fails: the 65% profile. For those unfamiliar with mini-keyboard sizes, the 60% profile is as small as a mini-game keyboard, avoiding the number keys, navigation keys, function bars, and arrow keys. The 65% model, on the other hand, retains the arrow keys and a few navigation keys: in this case, Page Up, Page Down, Insert and, most importantly, Delete.
Another major improvement over the Huntsman Mini is the wireless Blackwidow V3 Mini. While we’ve seen more wireless mechanical keyboards around the past year or so, they’re still quite rare. The Blackwidow V3 Mini supports Bluetooth and its proprietary HyperSpeed 2.4GHz wireless connection, the latter requiring a USB dongle. Both connections are strong and stable with minimal input lag. And yes, there’s a small compartment at the bottom of the keyboard for storing the dongle when you need it.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer keyboard.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download