Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. The Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro keyboard has a default language set in their firmware. After installing the Razer Synapse software, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to that layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro is great for gaming. The Razer Green switches that click on our units offer low pre-travel and lightweight actuation style. However, this keyboard is also available with a silent linear switch. It has full RGB backlighting and macro programmable buttons, which are customizable in the Razer Synapse 3 companion software.
The BlackWidow V3 Pro, like the previous BlackWidow Elite, is a pretty stacked mechanical gaming keyboard. The 104-key full-size layout measures 1.94 by 17.69 by 6.22 inches (HWD), but the table footprint grows to 1.94 by 17.69 by 9.25 by 1.94 inches (HWD), due to equipped with a matching armrest. The black top plate and black ABS doublehot buttons create the RGB-forward look that has been Razer for years. It’s the end-to-end Razer classic.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer keyboard.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows & Mac