Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. The Razer Blackwidow V3 Tenkeyless keyboard has a default language set in its firmware. After installing the Razer Synapse software, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to that layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
The Tenkeyless BlackWidow V3 looks a lot like the BlackWidow V3 Pro, only without the number keys, dedicated media keys, and volume knobs found on its larger predecessor. This also means that it is only 14.3 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches (LxWxH) instead of 17.7 x 9.8 x 1.7 inches. It’s also similar, but less wide, to the Roccat’s Vulcan TKL Pro at 14.2 x 5.3 x 1.3 inches.
BlackWidow V3 TKL checks all boxes for keyless boards. Light and compact, making it easy to put in a backpack and take on the go. Its small footprint is especially useful for people who have less desk space, taking up roughly the same space as a mouse that a full-sized keyboard can use.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer keyboard.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer BlackWidow V3 Software Windows & Mac