Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2019 NVIDIA Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. This version of the 15 Blade 15 Advanced has the exact same design as the model that debuted last year. The aluminum chassis has sharper edges and a more square appearance than the previous Razer laptops and has a very small footprint for 15-inch gaming laptops. At 0.7 inches (17.8 mm) thick and 4.56 pounds (2.07 kg), the Advanced Blade 15 is compact and lightweight enough to be taken to the office and back every day without much strain.
Blade 15 Advanced can be configured with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, Max-Q RTX 2070 Design, or Max-Q RTX 2080 design for GPU. Some lower versions of the Advanced model ship with Intel i7 Gen 8, while the more expensive ones have the latest Gen 9 chip. You don’t have to focus too much on this, because the difference is very small in real-world usage.
Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2019 NVIDIA Drivers Installation
- Download the Drivers you need above
- The installer then select Settings
- Install drivers on your laptop
- On the next screen select Install Driver
- Configuration then selects Next.
- Decide where you want to install
- Then choose Next.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process 1-2 minutes.
- Choose Finish
- And the installation process is complete.
Recommended: Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2019 Drivers Support