Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition (2020) Drivers, Setup, Manual & Software. Studio Edition is basically a high-end Blade 15 Advanced OLED – on White Mercury! – with a few differences. The Quadro RTX 5000 chart is the biggest step from the more common GeForce RTX 2080. In terms of specifications, the RTX 5000 is roughly equivalent to the 2080 Super, GPUs are still only available on desktop graphics cards.
Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition is a very powerful work station aimed at digital advertising material. Photographers, video editors, and game designers will appreciate the powerful components inside, along with the amazing 4K screen. However, this is very expensive, and it might mean that anyone who is looking for a work laptop but doesn’t quite need that level of performance, will want to look elsewhere.
The only color available is Mercury White (basically silver with white buttons), distinguishing this creative laptop from the traditional Razer black and green colors. The buttons are also backlit and offer comprehensive but easy-to-use customization through the Razer Synapse program. For ports, this thick laptop offers a respectable choice. There’s a headphone jack, three USB-A ports, Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, Mini DisplayPort, and HDMI – not too shabby at all.
Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition (2020) Setup Guide Download
- Name File: Blade 15 Studio Edition Master Guide
- File: PDF
- File Download: Download Now
Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition (2020) Drivers Installation
- Download the Drivers you need above
- The installer then select Settings
- Install drivers on your laptop
- On the next screen select Install Driver
- Configuration then selects Next.
- Decide where you want to install
- Then choose Next.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process 1-2 minutes.
- Choose Finish
- And the installation process is complete.