Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2019 Drivers, Setup, Manual & Software. The new Razer Blade 2019 is the best Razer laptop. In fact, Razer has finally produced a truly comprehensive gaming laptop that will see you through all the demanding games. Wearing the same black aluminum case, unibody, the Razer Blade inherits the exact same angular shape for 2019 in its predecessor 2018. However, this time, it is equipped with RGB lighting that is thinner than last year – only to the Razer keyboard and logo on the lid.
Since updating to Windows 10, Razer Synapse cannot detect my device and shows the correct product configurator. If you experience this problem, update it
- Synapse through Settings
- Check for Updates
- If the update cannot run or Synapse cannot load
- Uninstall Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework
How to double boot, partition, or modify the Blade operating system.
The blade is designed for compatibility with the OS that is shipped. If you want to install or modify the OS, format the boot drive then install the OS of your choice. Warranty and support for Razer are only available for the OS shipped.
How to run a game or application with optimal performance.
If you want optimal performance, be sure to set your program to use an NVIDIA GTX960M graphics processor.
- Right-click on your Desktop and click “NVIDIA Control Panel.”
- Under “Manage 3D settings”, click the “Program Settings” tab.
- Select or add the program you want to optimize.
- In the dropdown box under “Choose the preferred graphics processor for this program”, select “NVIDIA high-performance processor”.
- Click “Apply”.
Razer Blade 15 Advanced 2019 Drivers Installation
- Download the Drivers you need above
- The installer then select Settings
- Install drivers on your laptop
- On the next screen select Install Driver
- Configuration then selects Next.
- Decide where you want to install
- Then choose Next.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process 1-2 minutes.
- Choose Finish
- And the installation process is complete.