Razer Blade Pro 17 Intel Chipset Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Like its smaller cousin, Blade Pro 17 is an obsidian dream. Built from black anodized aluminum, Razer’s new laptop leaves a curved corner and flange lid for the retro-boxy design of the current generation of Blades. But no matter how much the shape changes, one thing remains the same – a tri-head snake. Because the rest of the frame is black, the logo glows in the alluring green.
Big, beautiful and fast. The 17.3-inch Blade Pro screen, 1920 x 1080 offers bold colors with a fast 144Hz refresh rate, which will be very useful for playing games. But it’s just as good to watch a movie, as I learned when I watched the trailer for The Last Black Man in San Francisco. The bronze skin of actress Tichina Arnold shines, which only plays ruby red lipstick and royal-blue blouses. The details are good enough that I see the gentle wave pattern of her hair that is neatly combed.
Razer Blade Pro 17 Intel Chipset Driver Installation
- Download the Drivers you need above
- The installer then select Settings
- Install drivers on your laptop
- On the next screen select Install Driver
- Configuration then selects Next.
- Decide where you want to install
- Then choose Next.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process 1-2 minutes.
- Choose Finish
- And the installation process is complete.
Recommended: Razer Blade 17 Drivers Download