Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) Drivers, Setup, Manual & Software. Razer Blade Stealth 13 “(2020) | RZ09-03102 is designed for compatibility with the OS that is shipped. If you want to install or modify the OS, please format the boot drive first then install your OS. Warranty and Support Razer is only available for the OS shipped.
To improve user experience, drivers for your Razer laptop are available through Windows Update. Simply navigate to Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update and select “Check for updates” to ensure that you have the latest drivers installed on your Razer Blade Laptop. Pre-installed original drivers for your Blade can be found here.
To update your driver manually, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the “Start” button, then select “Device Manager”.
- Expand the device category that you want to update, for example, “Display adapter”.
- Select one from the list then right-click and select “Update Driver”.
- Click “Automatically search for updated driver software” or “Browse my computer for driver software” if you have downloaded the driver software yourself. Note: Be sure to download the correct drivers for your device, failure to do so can harm your computer.
- Select “Update Driver”.
Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) Setup Guide Download
- Name File: Blade Stealth 13 Master Guide
- File: PDF
- File Download: Download Now
Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) Drivers Installation
- Download the Drivers you need above
- The installer then select Settings
- Install drivers on your laptop
- On the next screen select Install Driver
- Configuration then selects Next.
- Decide where you want to install
- Then choose Next.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process 1-2 minutes.
- Choose Finish
- And the installation process is complete.