Razer Chroma Download Software, Drivers, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Chroma runs on Razer Synapse 2.0 software, which can easily become one of the more comprehensive applications available on the market. With Synapse, you can also command keyboard lights, document, and application macros.
Razer Synapse is an integrated configuration software that allows you to change controls or assign macros to one of your Razer devices and save all your settings automatically to the cloud. Razer Chroma has a default language set in their firmware. After installing the Razer Synapse software, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to its layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Gaming Keyboard Software Download
Name: Razer Chroma Download Windows & Mac
Description: Razer Chroma Download Windows & Mac
Operating System: Windows & Mac
Application Category: Software & Drivers