Razer Chroma Keyboard Software, Drivers, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Chroma Keyboard runs on Razer Synapse 2.0 software, which can easily become one of the more comprehensive applications available on the market. With Synapse, you can also command keyboard lights, document and application macros, and adjust the keyboard light style, which can deactivate functions such as the Windows key and Alt-Tab during gameplay.
Razer Synapse is an integrated configuration software that allows you to change controls or assign macros to one of your Razer devices and save all your settings automatically to the cloud. There is no more tedious device configuration when you arrive at a LAN party or tournament because you can pull it from the cloud, and get ownership right away.
Razer Chroma Keyboard has a default language set in their firmware. After installing the Razer Synapse software, it will read the default language on the keyboard and set the system keyboard to its layout. To change the default layout, you must return to your system settings and change it to the grammar of your choice after you restart your computer and start the synapse.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Software Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Gaming Keyboard Software Download