Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini will keep little hands happy with its grip still in place. Its specifications are not as strong as the larger versions and some competitors, but its accessible form and ease of movement make it an easy choice for gamers looking for a lightweight mouse.
DeathAdder V2 Mini looks like you reached the original DeathAdder V2 with a shrink beam, for just one second. Its simple but distinctive six button shape with the right hand should look very familiar. Its signature visual cues – the curved, high-hump chassis and contoured click panel that widens at the top – are both back. But they are smaller.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.