Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro also includes two gold pegs on the bottom for connection to the Razer charging dock (sold separately), a profile toggle button, a switch that changes the mouse from wired mode to one of the wireless options, and convenient space to store a HyperSpeed dongle. Razer 2.4 GHz (USB Type-A). The bottom of the DeathAdder V2 Pro has three 0.8mm thick PTFE legs. Combined with the mouse’s lightweight – just 3.10 ounces 88g – these feet allow it to slide over your mouse pad.
DeathAdder V2 Pro supports HyperSpeed Wireless and traditional Bluetooth connections. It also includes five on-board memory profiles and is compatible with the Razer Mouse Dock Chroma, which is the charger included with Basilisk Ultimate and Viper Ultimate. The base isn’t included with this, but Razer is offering a bundle now for both that end up being cheaper than the other two mice, so that’s a plus.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows & Mac