Gaming Headset Software, Setup & Manual Support. The Razer Gaming Headset Software is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can adjust audio. Here you can install and download it to activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for certain applications, and enhance audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Sound Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
For 7.1 Surround Sound to take effect it must be selected as the system’s default playback device. Please make sure “Speaker (7.1 Surround Sound)” is selected as default in the Sound settings. Then, launch the 7.1 Surround Sound software and select the output device that you want to use 7.1 Surround Sound. If you are using an analog headset connected to your system’s 3.5mm port, please choose your system’s default audio playback device (e.g., Realtek High Definition Audio, etc.). In the 7.1 Surround Sound software, make sure it is turned on.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Software Installation And Setup
- Open Razer 7.1 Surround Sound
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Kraken Software Download