Razer Kaira for Xbox Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Kaira for Xbox is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
The Razer Kaira Pro is a pretty average single platform and multiplatform gaming headset. Bluetooth is a plus, but it is by no means a one-size-fits-all product. Unless you’re already committed to the latest Xbox platform, you might want to consider spending your money on a more multiplatform-friendly gaming headset.
The Razer Kaira Pro is a wireless gaming headset for the Xbox Series S / X and platforms that support Xbox Wireless, as well as mobile. It’s mainly made of matte black plastic, with Razer’s signature bright green highlight. It’s a fairly light headset, but the plastic still feels solid, and it’s comfortable too.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kaira for Xbox Software Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Kraken X Manual Guide