Razer Kaira Pro for Xbox Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Kaira Pro for Xbox is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
The Kaira Pro’s tough upper band and swivel forks are made of plastic, but the headset feels durable and well-built. The internal case is also made of hard plastic, reinforced with a thin sheet of aluminum etched to show the adjustable band size. The black plastic makes the Razer green accents stand out: The thin line of green leather rims is at the base of the ear cuffs, and the center of the top strap is covered in green mesh.
Bluetooth itself works fine, as does the built-in Xbox wireless functionality. Installation is easy (just press one button on the Xbox and another on the Kaira Pro), and the battery life is decent: 15 hours with the earplugs on and up to 20 hours without them. It’s also what you’d expect for a mid-range gaming headset: It’s quiet to pick up a little, but clear enough for everyday conversations.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kaira Pro for Xbox Software Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Kraken X Manual Guide