Razer Kraken 7.1 Classic Manual Master Guide Support. Razer Kraken 7.1 Classic is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
Razer products are designed to work better when the warranty has expired. However, if you feel your headset has a problem, we recommend trying a headset on a computer /other sources to make sure the problem is with the headset and not something in the system or computer source. If you have narrowed down the issue to the headset itself, there isn’t a cost-effective repair center that can help you.
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer Kraken 7.1 Classic Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|
Razer Kraken 7.1. Classic. Razer runs on the automatic Razer Synapse 2.0 software, though you’ll most likely be just fine if you never put in it. You may create various profiles and connect them to matches, in addition to record macros. But with no excess macro keys, there is not much reason to do this; if you need macro keys, then you are better off springing to the Chroma version.