Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
The Kraken BT Kitty Edition is the Bluetooth wireless version of the popular Kraken Razer gaming headphones. It uses Bluetooth 5.0 for a stable and power-efficient connection, has good sound quality, is comfortable to wear, and you can adjust the RGB lighting on cat ears. However, there’s no play/pause button and it doesn’t have a standard audio jack as most headphones do.
The Razer Kraken Kitty Edition is a sign of progress in the peripheral area. If you go back two or three years, gaming peripherals used to be awash with edgy ‘gamer’ designs. Red, black and full of annoying RGB lighting, you have to have very specific tastes if you don’t want to hide them whenever you have friends.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition Software Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Kraken X Manual Guide