Razer Kraken USB Manual Master Guide Support. Please ensure that the microphone is not turned off in your operating system and that the Razer Kraken USB is selected as the default recording device in the Audio Control Panel or in the Software Microphone Options. If you experience this, please do a Synapse update via Settings >> Check for Updates. If the update cannot run or Synapse cannot load, please uninstall the Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework.
Kraken USB is a decent gaming headset with low latency but bad design. They have great mic and don’t leak too much, but they are a bit too tight on the head, and odd-sized ear cups don’t fit all listeners. They are not versatile enough for everyday use and have a below average sound. On the bright side, they have a good application that is equipped with an equalizer which might help a little with their poor voice.
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer Kraken USB Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|