Razer Kraken V3 Pro Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Kraken V3 Pro is powered by the Razer 7.1 Surround Sound, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization.
The Kraken V3 Pro, overall, is the most striking Kraken headset to date. While you won’t see RGB while wearing them, the design has been upgraded to look slimmer on the outside of the earcups. The glossy black plastic center is smooth in the center of each cup and allows the lighting to stand out more.
The caveat is that you must use a Windows 10 PC to get great performance from this headset. It works plug-and-play on Windows 7, but the Surround Sound 7.1 app isn’t supported, and without it, the headset sounds pretty flat and lacks bass. I also wouldn’t recommend the Kraken V3 Pro for use with the PS4 / 5, as at maximum volume they are too quiet on this console. And they don’t support Xbox at all.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kraken V3 Pro Drivers Download
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer 7.1 Surround Sound
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer 7.1 Surround Sound Download Windows & Mac