Razer Kraken X USB Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Kraken X USB is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
Razer Kraken X USB is compatible with PC gaming, PS4, Xbox One, Switches and cellphones (which have a headphone jack), and games on every platform sound very good. I spend most of my time with Kraken X trying it out with various PC games, including Overwatch, StarCraft: Remastered, World of Warcraft and Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition.
Please ensure that the microphone is not turned off in your operating system and that the Razer Kraken USB is selected as the default recording device in the Audio Control Panel or in the Software Microphone Options. If you experience this, please do a Synapse update via Settings >> Check for Updates. If the update cannot run or Synapse cannot load, please uninstall the Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Kraken X USB Drivers Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer runs on the automatic Razer Synapse 2.0 software, though you’ll most likely be just fine if you never put in it. You may create various profiles and connect them to matches, in addition to record macros. But with no excess macro keys, there is not much reason to do this; if you need macro keys, then you are better off springing to the Chroma version.
Recommended: Razer Kraken X USB Manual