Razer Naga Epic Chroma User Manual Master Guide Support. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Dragon has 19 surprising buttons: right button, left button, a scroll wheel that clicks in three directions, two middle buttons and 12 thumb buttons. Trusting one digit with 12 buttons may sound like a disaster recipe, but the buttons are quite large and feel distinctive. These buttons also use a mechanical switch, which gives a satisfying click when you press it.
This mouse is equipped with a 8200 DPI 4G laser sensor and has a maximum acceleration of 50G. A 1 ms response rate in wired and wireless mode makes Naga Epic Chroma the top player. The Inter-Device communication feature allows you to change the sensitivity temporarily by pressing a keyboard button.
MMO configuration in the game lets you configure mouse settings without leaving the game. No more “Alt + Tab” combination is needed to prepare your game tools for boss battles. And the best is yet to come. World of Warcraft fans will be pleased with the special configurator. This allows you to adjust your loading by dragging skills onto the overlay and making as many grids as you want.
How to use the “Surface Calibration” tool
The Automatic Calibration feature is available on certain Razer mouse models. The automatic calibration feature on the mouse is set to “ON” by default. When you plug your mouse into your system, your mouse must be on the surface you want to use your mouse to calibrate properly on that surface. The distance to where you want the mouse to bypass tracking can be adjusted via the software package that is included with the mouse.
Note: First, check that your Razer mouse has a Surface Calibration feature before trying anything.
How to use Macro on-the-fly on Razer Mice and Keyboard
On-the-fly macro recording allows users to record long macros in the game, without having to access the driver menu or other software. For example, you can press the “Record Macro” button and enter the spell sequence in “World of Warcraft” to the specified button. The same spell sequence can then be executed automatically with the actuation of that one button.
How to use multi-color on a mouse
This is a common problem for Razer mice with a calibration feature designed to function on surfaces with a certain degree of uniformity. You can turn off the calibration feature or switch to a non-multi-colored mouse pad. You can check our mouse mats to find enough options. Check your mouse’s specifications to find out if it has a calibration feature and if the problem persists, contact our Online Chat Support.
How to update Razer Synapse
- check for Synapse updates through Settings
- Check for updates
- If the update cannot run or Synapse cannot load, uninstall the Synapse and download the latest Synapse Framework
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer Naga Epic Chroma Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|
Chroma Naga Epic uses the Razer Synapse 2.0 software, which performs well for this device as is the case for other Razer mice. Synapse 2.0 makes it easy for you to program each Epic Chroma Dragon button, and link individual profiles to specific games.
Recommended : Razer Naga Epic Chroma Driver Download