Razer Naga Pro Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Naga Pro works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer Naga Pro is an excellent MMO mouse with lots of configuration options, thanks to three swappable button layouts. Add in Razer’s excellent configuration software and you’ve got a mouse that changes to meet almost any challenge.
The Naga Pro has between nine and nineteen buttons, depending on which of the three side panels you want to use. No matter which mode you use, there are seven inputs at the top: Two clicks, a clickable scroll wheel with two tilt inputs, and two DPI cycle buttons in the middle column. As I’ve said in a previous review, I’m a big fan of the scroll wheel tilt input, which the Dragon line once had, because it’s convenient and accessible.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Naga Pro Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.