Razer Synapse 2.0 For Naga X Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Naga X works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer Naga X is an excellent mouse for MMO games. It has a 12 button layout on the left side and lots of programmable buttons, including scroll up / down, CPI button, and right-click button. It’s significantly lighter than the other dedicated MMO gaming mice we’ve tested, so it’s a great option if you mostly play MMOs but prefer a mouse that feels lighter. It has a high maximum poll rate and its click latency is great, although it’s not as low as other Dragon mice we’ve tested.
The Dragon X also has two trickle-down upgrades that come from the Pro: a much-improved mouse leg and a new Speedflex cable. Trinity offers standard mouse feet, which are fine, but not quite as smooth as those on Razer’s high-end mice. Pro, and now X, share 100% PTFE mouse feet. PTFE is a synthetic polymer that is known to have a very low coefficient of friction.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 For Naga X Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Pro Click Software Download Windows & Mac