Razer Orochi V2, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Orochi V2 works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The more unique texture of the Orochi V2 helps make any grip more sustainable than its smooth competitors. There have been many times when I picked up a Razer gaming mouse and was surprised by how cheap it was at first, thanks to its mediocre, but most importantly, lightweight, plastic that shows no durability. The Orochi V2 stands out even more with a slightly textured surface that is difficult to color.
The Orochi V2 also supports dual wireless mode, with Bluetooth and a 2.4GHz dongle that you can neatly store in the compartment under the top case of the mouse. HyperSpeed wireless technology works flawlessly, and I experience no lags or spend my time with it. Battery life is one of the mouse’s strengths, and Razer claims up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours over a 2.4GHz connection.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 3
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Orochi V2 Firmware