Razer Pro Click Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Pro Click works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer Pro Click is a phenomenal wireless mouse with an elegant and ergonomic design that’s so precisely engineered that you hardly notice you’re using a mouse at all. The lack of a USB Type-C port is really the only knock against it, but with everything else going for it, we’re more than willing to deal with a somewhat awkward charging port that you don’t need to use very often.
The Razer Pro Click is an excellent wireless mouse built for general productivity. It has outstanding build quality, an ergonomic shape that’s comfortable for most sizes and grips, and satisfying clickable buttons. The adjustable polling rate can be up to 1000Hz to provide smooth cursor movement, and the scroll wheel can be tilted for horizontal scrolling. It can connect via a wireless USB receiver or via Bluetooth, and allows you to pair up to four devices simultaneously, great for multitasking.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Pro Click Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.