Razer Surround Manual Master Guide Support. Razer Surround is integrated with the Razer Synapse 2.0 application, you will need a Synapse 2.0 account, and both Synapse 2.0 and Surround are installed on your system to use this software. Running the Surround installer automatically downloads and installs Synapse 2.0 if the application is not already on your system. Surround can only work with sounds that are programmed to be produced by games (or files and other software with audio tracks).
How to set the Razer Surround to work with headphones.
Configuring Razer Surround for your audio settings involves two (3) simple steps:
- Open Synapse 2.0 and open the Surround tab, then select the “On” option under the Surround label.
- Select your audio interface. This refers to the sound card, hardware, or audio device connected to your headphones. If you use a Stereo USB headset, this will be the name of your USB device.
- You can also calibrate your audio settings for optimal Surround Sound playback.
Calibration in Razer Surround can be done manually via the Settings tab or via the “Calibration Wizard” link on the “Surround” tab.
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Software.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer Surround Manual Guide Download
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|
Recommended : Razer Surround Drivers Download Windows & Mac