Razer Synapse 2.0 Headset Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. The Razer Headset Software is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can adjust audio. Here you can install and download it to activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for certain applications, and enhance audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Sound Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
Razer Headset is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 Headset Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.0
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download