Razer Synapse 2.0 Mouse Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Your Razer Mouse can install and download the Razer Synapse software here. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI, Macro, and lighting settings. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and down functions on the wheel, which normally cannot be adjusted for any mouse.
Razer works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
Razer Gaming Mouse Runs on the Razer Synapse 2.0 software which is intuitive, although you will most likely be fine if you never use it. You can create various profiles and link them to matches, in addition to recording macros. But without excess macro keys, there aren’t many reasons to do this; if you need a macro key, you better jump to the Chroma version.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 Mouse Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2.0
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Software Download