Razer Synapse 2.0 Drivers, Setup, Manual Support Download For Windows & Mac. Razer Synapse 2.0 is an integrated cloud-based configuration software that allows you to change controls or assign macros to your Razer hardware and save all your settings automatically to the cloud. There is no more boring device configuration when you arrive at a LAN party or tournament because you can pull it from the cloud, and get ownership right away.
- Check for Synapse 2 updates.
- Restart your PC.
- Make sure the device is properly connected and connected directly to your PC.
- Check that the device is turned on and functioning as expected.
- If the device is having problems turning on or performing its functions, try connecting it to a different USB port.
- If this device is still not detected by Synapse 3 after verifying that it is turned on and functioning, connect it to a different PC with Synapse 2 installed.
- If the device is detected by Synapse 3 on another PC, do a clean reinstallation of Synapse 2 on the PC to which the device was previously connected.
How to check for Synapse updates
- Open Razer Synapse 2.
- Click on the “gear icon” found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “Check for Updates”.
- If a new update is available, click “Update Now”. Updates will begin automatically.
How to launch Razer Synapse 2
- Run Synapse 2 as an administrator.
- Ensure that Synapse 2 is not blocked by your firewall and antivirus software.
- If the problem persists, your Synapse 2 may be damaged. Perform a clean reinstall.
How to install Razer Synapse 2
- Download the latest Synapse 2 installer.
- Run the installer as an administrator and continue with the installation.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- 8, 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XP SP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 Drivers Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.