Razer Synapse 2.0 For DeathAdder Chroma Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer DeathAdder Chroma works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Specs
- 10,000dpi 4G optical sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- 5 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Chroma customizable lighting
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- 200 inches per second/50g acceleration
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127mm/5″ (Length) x 70mm/2.76″ (Width) x 44mm/ 1.73″ (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105g/0.23lbs
- Part Number RZ01-01210100-R3U1
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 For DeathAdder Chroma Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Manual Guide