Razer Thresher 7.1 For PS4 Manual Master Guide Support. Razer Thresher 7.1 For PS4 is powered by the Razer Synapse software, where you can customize your audio. Here you can activate THX Spatial Audio (surround sound) for specific applications, as well as improve audio with settings such as Bass Boost, Voice Normalization, Voice Clarity, and Haptic Sensitivity.
Razer released several headsets last year, all of which offer exciting features that are expected to stands out in a market filled with similar products. Virtual surround sound is a new flavor this season, and every manufacturer competes to implement their version, often partnering with big wigs like Dolby and THX to bring expertise to products and brand value.
The Razer Thresher 7.1 PS4 headsets are packaged in a blue-themed package with back covers. Right at the top of the box, you will find the product name, the photo, and some of the device’s main features. You will also see the brand logo here along with the Dolby logo. Other logos are actually present stating that the Razer Thresher 7.1 headset is designed specifically for the PS4 / PlayStation 4.
Razer’s penchant for making attractive products continues with Thresher 7.1 which looks polished and slippery in its hard black plastic layer, with dark blue stripes around the earmuffs to indicate it was made for the PlayStation 4. The ear cup is lit with the Razer logo which is a nice touch and doesn’t seem to affect the battery life much to guarantee the need to turn it off (which you can’t do).
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Razer Thresher 7.1 For PS4 Manual Guide Downloads
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|
Razer Thresher 7.1 For PS4. The Razer runs on the instinctive Razer Synapse 2.0 software, though you’ll most likely be just fine if you never put in it. You may create various profiles and connect them to matches, in addition to record macros. But with no excess macro keys, there is not much reason to do this; if you will need macro keys, then you are better off springing to the Chroma version.
Recommended: Razer Thresher 7.1 For PS4 Drivers Download