Razer Synapse 2.0 For Viper 8KHz Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Viper 8KHz works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The Razer Viper 8K Hz pursues a different kind of high. Its main feature is the 8,000 Hz poll rate which beats the 1,000 Hz rate carried by most mice today. While most mice send a report to a connected PC 1,000 times per second, the Viper 8K Hz does so 8,000 times per second.
The first concession is the refresh rate monitor. I tested various refresh rates to find my personal breakpoint and found that I could no longer differentiate 1KHz and 8KHz at 200 frames per second and below. While everyone has a different sensitivity level, I wouldn’t anticipate getting much of a benefit from this feature unless you have a fairly high refresh rate monitor.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Synapse 2.0 For Viper 8KHz Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Naga X Software Download Windows & Mac