Razer Viper Mini Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Viper Mini Drivers works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse 3 software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
Mini obviously should be a smaller Viper but reminds me more of Ultralight 2 and both have very similar shapes too. The main difference is that Ultralight 2 is more flat, measuring around 35.8mm at the highest point of the 38.3mm Viper Mini. The Viper Mini fills your hands a little more, so this is more suitable for hand grips than Ultralight 2, although it still works well for the fingertips and claws. On the other hand, Ultralight 2 is more specifically designed for the last two grip styles.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
Razer Viper Mini Drivers Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are additionally simple to follow.
Drivers Installation And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 3
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended: Razer Viper Mini Firmware Updates