Razer Viper Ultimate Firmware, Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Viper Ultimate works fine but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- If you’re using a laptop, make sure it’s plugged into a power outlet and not just use the battery before proceeding.
- Save all open documents on your computer and close all other programs before attempting the update.
- Download the latest firmware update.
- Run the updater as shown below.
- You may be asked to confirm changes to your device by User Account Control. Click “Yes” to confirm this change.
- Click “NEXT” to continue. The installer will close all running Razer apps if you haven’t already.
- Connect the device to the computer and then click “UPDATE”.
- Wait for the update process to complete. Don’t interrupt.
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
|Razer Viper Ultimate Firmware Updater||Download|
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows & Mac