Razer Viper Ultimate Firmware, Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Razer Viper Ultimate works fine, but it’s a good idea to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Customization tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also adjust the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which usually cannot be adjusted for any mouse, especially what is a budget model.
The left and right sides of the mouse display two other buttons to accommodate left and right users. My thumb can easily reach the two buttons on the left, and while I can use my ring finger or little finger to use the buttons on the other side, it is very uncomfortable. At the front of the mouse, there is a micro USB port under the left and right buttons, and this can be used for charging. You must do this if you don’t buy a charging dock.
How to set “Sensitivity When Flying” Adjusting “On-The-Fly Sensitivity” allows you to set the button of your choice on the Razer Viper to activate the feature. If the button has been set to “Sensitivity When Flying”, pressing and holding the button that is set when moving the scroll wheel up or down will produce a bar in the lower right corner of your screen that allows you to adjust the sensitivity settings in steps of fifty (50) DPI.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- If you’re using a laptop, make sure it’s plugged into a power outlet and not just using the battery before proceeding.
- Save all open documents on your computer and close all other programs before attempting the update.
- Download the latest firmware update.
- Run the updater as shown below.
- You may be asked to confirm changes to your device by User Account Control. Click “Yes” to confirm this change.
- Click “NEXT” to continue. The installer will close all running Razer apps if you haven’t already.
- Connect the device to the computer and then click “UPDATE”.
- Wait for the update process to complete. Don’t interrupt.
- When the update is complete, click “Close”.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Vista (32/64-bit)
- XPSP3 (32-bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x-10.10. x
|Razer Viper Ultimate Firmware Updater||Download|
Recommended: Razer Synapse 3 Download Windows & Mac